INFORMATION THE GENERAL AUTHORITY OF ZAKAT AND TAX MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
The General Authority of Zakat and Tax (“GAZT”) may collect and process the following information about you:
Information you give GAZT: You may give GAZT information about you by filling in forms and options on the GAZT’s sites or by corresponding with GAZT by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use the site (“Site”), set up a user profile, and when you send GAZT an email or report a problem with the Site. The information you give GAZT may include personal information such as your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, personal description and business information relating to your organization and its employees, as well as, bank information related to Zakat transfer to the relevant Authorities.
Information GAZT collects about you. With regard to each of your visits to the Site, GAZT may automatically collect the following information:
Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Site (including date and time); page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to contact GAZT.
Information GAZT receives from other sources. GAZT may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites GAZT operates or the other services GAZT provides. GAZT is also working closely with third parties (including, for example, other government entities, advisors and consultants, sub-contractors in technical services, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that GAZT stores on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
GAZT uses the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are required for the operation of the Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Site.
Analytical/performance cookies: They allow GAZT to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Site when they are using it. This helps GAZT to improve the way the Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to the Site. This enables GAZT to personalize Site's content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. GAZT will use this information to make the Site more relevant to your interests. GAZT may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Site.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
GAZT may uses information held about you in the following ways:
1. Information you give to GAZT or GAZT collects about you. GAZT will use this information:
- To enable the GAZT to administer, and improve the site and the services GAZT offers on the Site;
- To help GAZT improve the Site offerings, both individually and in aggregate, and to individualize the experience and to evaluate the access and use of the Site;
- For purposes of research
- To monitor and detect violations of GAZT’s Terms Of Service as well as other misuses and potential misuses of the Site.
- To publish information, but not personal information, gathered about access, use, impact, and performance
- To send you updates about GAZT or its events or to send you email messages about site maintenance or updates.
- To archive this information and/or use it for future communications with you
- To maintain and improve the functioning and security of the Site and GAZT's software, systems, and network
As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent
- To authenticate your identity when you register for some of the services on the Site
- To administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- To improve the Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you, for your computer, and as part of GAZT's efforts to keep Site safe and secure.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
GAZT may share any information provided by you or collected from GAZT with official governmental entities in the following situations:
GAZT may share personal information about you for research purposes to the extent doing so complies with applicable law and is limited to the personal information required to fulfil the purposes stated at the time of collection;
OTHER RELEVANT LAWS AND POLICIES
The Kingdom’s Laws must be taken into consideration as well as the policies that are applicable to you, for example but not limited to: your bank’s policies
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from websites that may not be affiliated with GAZT. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that GAZT does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.