Provide learning and development solutions for GAZT's employees in accordance with the latest and most relevant local and international practices, and educating those interested and specialists in the field of Zakat and tax.
1. Equip GAZT's staff with the knowledge and skills required to achieve the current and future objectives of the GAZT.
2. Ensure continuous vocational development.
3. Provide professional consultations to ensure constant learning and development.
4. Qualify current leaders with leadership and management skills and knowledge.
5. Develop future leaders in the commission in line with career succession plans.
6. Strengthening the knowledge level for those interested in the field of Zakat and Tax.
1. Development for all jobs.
2. Behavioral, leadership, and technical development programs.
3. Professional Certification Support Program.
4. E-learning programs.
5. English language development programs within the Kingdom.
6. Field visits to global expertise houses.
7. Specialized conferences and exhibitions.