In order to achieve the mission and objectives of Zakat, Tax and Customs Authority, This initiative seeks to improve the services provided by the Customs Authority by involving its beneficiaries in submitting proposals that will enhance the quality of service. The ultimate goal is to raise the standard of the Customs Authority services by developing and improving them.
The initiative has two specific objectives:
1- Improving the customer experience
2- Enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of the Authority's work.
1. Innovative ideas to develop the customs declaration service.
2. Proposed solutions to address challenges or for general improvement.
1. Identifying current problems in providing the customs declaration service and identifying areas that need improvement.
2. Collecting proposals and opinions from beneficiaries to improve the customs declaration service.
3. Developing future action plans based on the survey results to improve Customs Authority services and better meet the needs of beneficiaries.
4. Increasing the level of interaction and participation from Authority customers.